Monday, April 21, 2014

Space Camp... Wherever it is and may be

I've put off doing this blog for a while... but since my grade is suffering I'm going to attempt it now.

I'm not exactly sure what Space Camp is, I mean I've actually been there once in sixth grade, and I hated it. It was a nerdy place where the advanced elementary students went for an overnight field trip, after they had raised enough money to go by selling scented pencils and beef jerky to their more athletic and popular peers, of course. Definitely not my steeze.

But this post is not about literal Space Camp, it's a fantasy place where all your hopes and dreams live. I know that none of my hopes and dreams will even come true until after graduation, so I guess I can explain my plans after graduation, I mean if anyone's even interested.

What will actually happen: Once I graduate, I'll move back to Southern California. I won't attend school for a year, instead I'll live with my Grandmother and get a job, in attempt to save money and become a resident of the state so that out-of-state tuition won't send me into bankrupcy. The next year I'll start attending Junior College and stay there for at least two years, and get all of my shitty general electives out of the way. Then I'll attend an actual University, to study what I want to get my degree in. In the meantime, I'll attend an LDS singles ward, probably get married and pop out a kid or twelve like any other Mormon girl.

What I'm hoping will happen: When I get out there, I can be noticed by an agent for either my talent, good looks or charisma and become an Actress and win more Oscars than Meryl. I'll marry some celebrity and become Kardashian wealthy. I'll be decked out in jewels, fur, and leather, and Fancy by Iggy Azalea will be playing when I step up in the hiz-house.

Not a very realistic expectation, but hey, neither is Space Camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment